Greece is one of the most wonderful and beautiful countries I have ever visited. I spent a magical vacation there with one of my best friends, Alex, that will make my future honeymoon hard to top! In preparation for the trip I bought this fun hankerchief hem dress, perfect for exploring the medieval villages we stayed in. I love the deep V-neck front and back, and the patterned print is so fun. I don’t own many pieces that are like this dress, and there is something that is so beachy and resort-y about it which I was attracted to. This is probably my longest post to date, mainly due to the travel pictures I took. Every corner was more picturesque and charming than the next. Each door provided an amazing backdrop for a shot.
My Guide to Santorini:
– Explore the medieval town of Fira (so quaint and charming), and less touristy than Oia and the coastal towns
– Visit a vineyard. Drink delicious sweet Santorini white wine (every day!)
– Visit a Greek bakery and eat a doughy olive roll or chocolate bread ring for breakfast
– Marvel at the thousands of cats throughout Greece
– Oia! Sooo gorgeous. Go to the Perivolas rooftop to watch the Santorini sunset
– Charter a boat and go see the black, white and red beaches. Swim in the volcanic hot springs! (Bring a dark colored bathing suit so the sulfur doesn’t ruin it). Watch the sunset and eat fish right from the sea
– Visit the Atlantis bookshop, rated one of the top 10 bookshops in the world. When you visit, you will see why
– Hike Ammoudi Bay! Enjoy the beauty. Look out for donkey poop
– Once at Ammoudi Bay, eat dinner on the sea. Maybe take a dip. Glimpse the fresh octopus drying. Eat octopus salad and calamari!
– Hike back up to watch the sunset. Clap with all of the tourists as the last sliver of sun slides into the sea
– Cap off the night with fig gelato! (To die for)
I miss Santorini already! I am already dreaming of returning…
Handkerchief hem dress (similar here)